When Intuit released the 2018 version of its desktop products, there were several improvements and one of them is really, really BIG.
Check out these nice improvements:
- A payroll liability due-date warning is available for those with an Enhanced Payroll Subscription
- You can add a Past Due ink stamp to invoices—in red, no less
- A better cash/accrual toggle on reports
- A QBO-like search function for the Chart of the Account.
- Mobile Inventory Scanning, great for those in the warehouse
- Some long-needed improvements you can use to customize Inventory Reports
Multiple monitor capability arrives for QuickBooks
At long last, you’ll be able to use multiple monitors (up to three) with QuickBooks. Wow!
A University of Utah study from 2008 indicated that productivity can increase by up to 44% for routine office tasks by upgrading from single monitor to dual monitor configuration.
Once you start working with up to three computer monitors, your productivity will increase.
And check this out. Here are 10 more good reasons to use QuickBooks whether or not you're using this software already.
Call Peak Advisers today and we’ll help you join the 1.2 million small businesses who rely on QuickBooks.
If you feel like your business is managing you—instead of the other way around—and your books are a nightmare, contact Peak Advisers today for a free consultation. We can help you with a full-range of value-added business and financial solutions.
Peak Advisers is Denver’s leading advanced certified QuickBooks re-sellers and consultants. We make QuickBooks work for you and your small business. All purchases include free training. Call us today at: 303-801-4772; or email: email@example.com