QuickBooks setup and migration
Our firm will help you through the setup and implementation work. Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
A Certified ProAdvisor can help get answers to all of your questions and complete the initial setup and installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
If you have been using QuickBooks for many years but are finding its performance is poor. You may need a new Company file. The setup of the new Company file should be done under the supervision and support of an Advanced Certified Intuit professional to avoid the loss of criticle data supporting your company's financial story.
How much does quickbooks setup and migration cost?
We first want to find out a little more about your business and your accounting records before we quote you a price. Rest assured that we work with many business owners and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients. If your QuickBooks version is older than 2014, you want to upgrade or you want to migrate to QuickBooks Online (QBO) Call us 303-810-4772 or use our contact form.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time - time taken away from managing your business. Here's a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs,
- Recommend software and hardware,
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.,
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date,
- Loading opening balances as of your starting date,
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers and purchase from vendors. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, discounts, subtotals and sales taxes,
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date,
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date,
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
- Entering your transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks,
- Train your staff in use of the software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
- Follow up training ensures you get the most from you software and staff by "keeping them on the right track".
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of your QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.