Peak Advisers fractional CFO services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO (Chief Financial Officer) or controller.
If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Fractional CFO services gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $100,000 to over $150,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Fractional CFO services provide you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost because you don't need a CFO Full-Time or 40 plus hours per week.
Here's what you get with our Fractional CFO services:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.